KÖÖGINÕUD JA TARVIKUD
MONOBLOKK JA SPLIT SEADMED
Using the site means the unconditional agreement of the user to this Policy and the conditions for the processing of his personal information specified in the Policy; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the user should refrain from using the site.
EQUIP HORECA has to change and/or complement the policy without prior written notification to users. The User automatically confirms his agreement of the new edition of the Policy, if he continues to use the site after amendment of the Policy.
1. General provisions on personal data
- 1.1. The personal information that the user provides during the registration and fulling in other sections of the site is Personal Data. By processing Personal Data we mean any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation equipments or without using ones with Personal Data.
- 1.2. The user agrees with processing Personal Date by EQUIP HORECA sending his Personal Date including by transborder transmission of Personal Data in a foreign countries these are parties of Council of Europe conventions of the protection of a person of automatic processing Personal Date and also other foreign countries have to provides protections of the rights of the personal data in order to:
- 1.2.1. Processing messages in the form of Feedback and providing an answer to the User on his request or other feedback from the User;
- 1.2.2. Creating a user account;
- 1.2.3. In other cases in according to current laws of protection Personal Data.
2. The User can:
- 2.1. update, modify or supplement the personal information provided to him at any time;
- 2.2. delete the information and account to connect with the technical support of the site;
- 2.3. request to provide his personal data to another company in electronic form.
3. Conditions of processing Personal Data and disclosure
- 3.1. EQUIP HORECA stores personal information of users in accordance with the company's internal regulations.
- 3.2. EQUIP HORECA can disclose personal information of the user if only the user agrees with the actions; data transmission can be in according to the General Data Protection Regulation(EU Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016).
- 3.3. When processing personal data, the company is guided the General Data Protection Regulation(EU Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016).
- 4. EQUIP HORECA takes the necessary technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, and also from other illegal actions with third party.
- 5. If you have questions or suggestions on the Policy, please contact us: , Narva mnt 7-634, Tallinna Linn, Harju maakod, 10117 Estonia, tel./fax: +372 880 11 43, e-mail: email@example.com