BAR AND COFFEE EQUIPMENT
FAST FOOD EQUIPMENT
FOOD PROCESSING EQUIPMENT
GASTRONORMS AND TRAYS
MONOBLOCKS AND SPLIT UNITS
WARRANTY CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASED EQUIPMENT
- Equip Horeca OÜ gives a guarantee for the malfunction of equipment sold due to errors in raw materials ormanufacturing process.
- The warranty period is one (1) year from the transfer of equipment to the buyer.
- The warranty applies to the first buyer / user of the equipment sold.
- The validity of the guarantee is evidenced by the instrument of delivery-receipt (delivery note) and the sales document.
- When ordering a warranty job, contact Equip Horeca OÜ.
To replace the warranty device, the following documents are required:
- instrument of delivery / receipt of the device (delivery note);
- proof of purchase (invoice);
- A brief description of the device error, with a photo.
- Equipment must be delivered to the Equip Horeca OÜ warehouse, either in Tallinn or Vilnius, at the responsibility and expense of the customer. The precise place of return is agreed with the customer separately.
- Warranty repairs for large-sized equipment (such as refrigerators, ovens) are negotiated separately with each customer.
- After the defective device arrives at the Equip Horeca OÜ warehouse, we issue and transport the device to the address desired by the customer.
- The parts and details of the replaced warranty are the property of the seller and are subject to refund.
- The warranty does not cover equipment malfunctions caused by improper transportation, improper lifting or moving of equipment and failure to install equipment; negligence or negligence on the part of the user; use and maintenance rules; the use of equipment for purposes other than the intended purpose; non-guaranteeing circumstances (for example, excessive water hardness, inadequate water pressure, voltage fluctuation); unsuitable storage conditions of the user (minus temperature).
- The warranty does not apply to parts that break or need to be replaced due to natural wear and tear. (e.g., lamps, gaskets, filters, grinding wheel cover, etc.).
- The warranty does not cover any defects that may be caused by the equipment, including material damage, loss of profit and other indirect losses.